Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Time To Celebrate Again!

Another big day for The Tinker's Workshop with having reached the 200,000th visitor to my site today.  In a word.... Amazing!   I just want to say how thrilled I am at the response that I have received over these past three and a half years.  In this time I have had visitors to the blog from over 90 countries from around the world.  I've also talked and met with many of you who also share my passion for new projects.  It has been an exciting time for me and I wish to say thank you for your interest in what I talk about on my blog.  You inspire me to design and build even better projects to write about.  My only hope is that in return I have also inspired all of you to never stop working toward your goals and projects as well.  Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my little corner of the world!  You've made my day with the knowledge that so many people like yourself enjoy reading about the projects I want to share.  Have a good one and as always never stop tinkering!

No comments:

Post a Comment