Wednesday, April 5, 2017

New Pages Added To The Blog!

I got a brainstorm during the middle of the night about the blog and thought it would be a great idea if it was easier for everyone to be able to see some of the more interesting videos that I've put together over the years.  These videos cover a large variety of projects that I've designed and built and also some tutorials on using Blender 3D modeling software. So with this idea in my head I got to work this morning and added a couple of new pages that will help everyone to easily find the videos faster.  The two new pages are titled "Tinker's Workshop Project Videos" and "Blender 3D Tutorial Videos".  As with all the videos that I've posted on the blog if you'd like to see a large view of the video just click the YouTube icon and it will pop up for you.  The image below shows where you can find the new pages so enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment