Saturday, November 24, 2018

Half A Million Visitors To My Blog! Time To Celebrate Again!

This week my blog has reached a major milestone with having had over a half million visitors since it's conception. I never dreamed that the blog would last this long much less have a worldwide audience to have visited so many times.  The number of visitors varies week by week and month by month but to still stir interest after all this time is amazing and gratifying all at the same time. 

I have received countless emails from readers over the years thanking me for writing the blog and showing everyone what I design and create in the workshop.  Not to mention the problems that occur from time to time that I figure out how to solve to complete a project.  It's a labor of love  for sure and with having all of you support my blog it renews my spirits when I am down and gives me a great feeling to know that I have so many friends that enjoy seeing what I am up to. 

With that in mind I want to thank you for sharing this journey.  It has been very rewarding to make the things I do but even more so to hear from you and help you with your projects along the way too.  It has been a great ride so far and I can only hope that things will continue for a number of years to come.  Thank you for all the visits and I'll try to keep up my efforts to show you bigger and better projects in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment