Monday, January 26, 2015

Mini Cooper Logo Sign Is Completed

Several months ago I started this project and today I can finally put my blessings on it and call it done.  I as most of you know am a big Mini Cooper fan and so I thought I would make a Mini Cooper logo sign to hang in my garage.  It turned out so well that I changed my mind and now have it hanging in my living room!  Here's how the project turned out.  



With this project rather than show all of you how the sign was constructed through a series of photos like I normally do I decided to shoot the entire process on video.  So check out part one of the build in the video below.  I will be posting the remaining three parts of the video build in the next few days so check back to see how it all came together.


No comments:

Post a Comment