Friday, November 21, 2014

IPad Tripod Mount STL Files Now Available




I have been using my IPad tripod mount for quite some time now and have gotten some inquires about the STL files that are needed to 3D print this project.  I am happy to say I finally got to work today and pulled all the information together to be able to now offer the plans and STL files on my blog for $5.00. 
  This mount is a great project that can be 3D printed in a day and used the next.  I have used the mount as a teleprompter, a video display stand, a camera stand to steady my IPad photos as well as a video stand for excellent time lapse video!  Much easier than trying to hold the IPad still for any length of time.  If your interested in getting the files and instructions on how to make this project go to the Project Plans and 3D Printer STL Files page on this blog and place your order today!

No comments:

Post a Comment