Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Interesting Velomobile Graphic!

A couple of days ago I received an email from Mads Phikamphon  from Norway who runs the Cykelvalg website.  He contacted me weeks ago about information that he needed for a new velomobile graphic that he was working on.  Mads asked me several questions about my Radius T-T velomobile that I have completed this last summer and have numerous other posts about on the blog here.  He informed me that the velomobile graphic was completed and so I thought I would pass it along to everyone interested here on my blog.

This image is as large as I am able to post here on the blog so it will give you a good idea as to how large this graphic actually is.  To get a good look at what Mads has created check out his website I have listed below.  Interesting to look at along with a lot of other links to other velomobile builders.

http://www.cykelvalg.dk/velomobiles/

No comments:

Post a Comment