Sunday, April 1, 2012

Solsylva CNC Machine Improvement Drawings

  I was doing some clean-up on my computer this morning and came across some drawings I had put together of the improvements that I had made to the Solylva CNC machine that is in the shop and that I have been working on at the QC Co-Lab maker space in Davenport Iowa.  These modifications that I had made to the machine allow for a usable "T" slot table and a stand for the machine that is simpler to construct.  Here are the detailed drawings of the individual parts and assemblies for anyone that would like them. 

  






  If you have not seen the videos that I have shot of the Solylva CNC machine build in Davenport please check them out in earlier posts on this blog.  It will show you these parts being built and how the assemblies are put together.  Lots of good info if you are interested in these modifications or just how to put a Solylva CNC machine together.  I hope you will consider using the designs in your build of a Solsylva CNC machine. I know I will update the CNC in my shop with these mods once the weather here in the Midwest gives me a good stretch of weather to do painting outside. Enjoy the drawings.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for your information. It's really nice and informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really very useful post.Under CNC Machining, machine tools function through numerical control and you have described it very perfectly by using the diagrams.
    Himes machinery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. עיבוד שבבי CNC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! A CNC machine basically comprises of a computer in which program is fed for cutting the metal as per requirements. The entire procedure needs to be carried out with utmost precision. Thanks for sharing the info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great to see someone write on cnc machine improvement. Thanks for sharing your thoughts

    custom CNC machining

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing about cnc machine improvement. Your content was very helpful. You are a marvelous writer. Good work!

    alumina ceramic machining

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with your opinion. Hope to read more on this topic to increase my knowledge in this field.

    glass cnc machining

    ReplyDelete
  8. The title of your write-up is very eye catchy which holds an individual to read till the very end of your blog. Every new paragraph increases the interest of a reader.
    alumina ceramic machining

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed the blog because you arranged every fact in a very beautiful manner which gives it a look of series in which topics are connected amazingly. Nice work.
    ceramic machining services

    ReplyDelete