Friday, October 21, 2011

Makerbot Semi Sneak Preview

For those of you who have been faithfully following my blog I wanted to pass along the latest progress that I have been making on my Makerbot Semi project.  Here are a couple sneak previews of how the cab will look on the semi chassis that has already been completed.

   I was at the QC Co-Lab maker space in Davenport Iowa most of the day yesterday and got a few more parts made for the cab assembly.  I could not resist and had to take a few shots of this assembly.  None of the parts are glued in place yet but I was able to prop them up into place to get these photos.  Gives you a much better idea of how the Makerbot Semi is taking shape.   This portion of the semi is ten inches long 4 and 1/2 inches wide and once the wheels have been printed and put on the semi will be 7 and 1/2 inches tall. Stay tuned for further progress here on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment